Environmental Services

From used motor oil, dead batteries, old TV's and plastic bottles to glass & paper recycling options for Benton County Residents.

This facility is a trash and recycling drop-off station open to all Benton County residents. Benton County does not charge residents to use this facility.

Recycling Pick-Up and Drives

Typical items accepted include aluminum cans, glass, office paper, #1 & #2 plastics bottles, newspaper, and corrugated cardboard. These vary depending on the facility. Contact the BCSWD for locations of rural drop-off sites.

There is usually no charge for dropping off recyclable items at these facilities:

848 Hwy 264 East Bethel Heights
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW):

These items include automotive products, pool chemicals, paint products, lawn & garden products, cleaning products, batteries, thermometers, florescent bulbs, etc. Items can be recycled at a local HHW collection center at no charge for household quantities.
Quantity limitations will apply.
For more information on Household Hazardous Waste, please visit the EPA or Water Environment Federation websites.
Special Wastes:

Yard Waste, Lumber, and Trees
The Bentonville Composting Facility accepts leaves, grass clippings, brush and tree prunings no more than 10 inches in diameter or no longer than 6 feet in length and any type of clean untreated lumber, pallets, plywood and particle wood. This service is for Bentonville residents only. 
Benton County residents may take white beaded Styrofoam to be recycled at Rogers Recycling Center. No peanuts, egg cartons, or clamshell “to go” containers accepted. located at 2300 N Arkansas Street, Rogers. Phone (479) 621-1185.
Benton County residents may take up to four passenger or light truck tires per month to a Waste Tire Collection Center at no charge. More than four tires or tires other than passenger tires will have a charge.   
Other Special Waste Types
For information on disposing of special wastes such as TV's, printer cartridges, building materials, appliances or bulky items, please call Environmental Services at (479) 271-1083.
More Waste Options: